Lots of couples have the time and inclination to successfully organise many elements of their wedding but there may come a point when, as the countdown speeds up and the big day gets nearer and nearer, you feel a little bit overwhelmed with everything and need the advice or an extra pair of hands to help with bringing the final elements together and taking over the management of all the practicalities on the day itself.
Or, you may relish the more enjoyable parts like choosing gowns, flowers and honeymoons destinations but dread the practicalities of managing the guest list and RSVPs, negotiating with suppliers and keeping track of your spending with a detailed budget and timeline.
This is where Exquisite Weddings can come to your rescue, and provide those parts of a wedding planner service that you need or want the most – at the point at which you want them. We offer a mix & match menu based approach including:
- Wedding Design & Research
- Supplier Liaison & Negotiation
- Budget Management
- Guest List & RSVP Management / Guest Liaison
- Wedding Gift List Management
- Wedding Day Programme
- Regular Support & Advice to the Couple
- On the Day Co-ordination
- Local Point of Contact for non-local Couples
- Stag & Hen Party / Bridal Shower Planning